Hope you are enjoying the summer! Since summer is in full force right now, it's time for some outdoor b-ball!
Allow me to apologize for keeping you wait so long, got caught up by something else...But, the wait is over and the timing couldn't be better! How'bout all we b-ball fans have a game next Saturday morning, at the Hidden Valley Sports Park near downtown Bellevue? Here's the reasons you should join!
1. It's the Saturday between 7/4 and Sunday, so you will have one full day to rest before and after the game!
2. The quality of air outdoor is better, so is the condition of your body in the morning! Less chance to get hurt or harm yourself!
3. The forecast says(let's assume it'll be accurate) next Saturday will be 58~77F(14~25C) and the chance of rain is 0%, so it will be perfect weather for outdoor sports!
4. The location is pretty convenient, close to downtown Bellevue, you can get there by car, by bike(I will), by bus(route 232), or even by foot if you want to warm up and commute at the same time!
5. We play for fun, so all gender, age, level, favorite team are very welcome!
6. I will bring the ball, so all you need is to bring a pair of nice shoes, yourself, and your fans... :D
How's that for some fun? I play in that location once in a while, the condition of the court is OK and most of the time it's not crowded. What kind of game we play depends on how many do we have and what do we want. We can do 3-3, 4-4, 5-5, or a 3-point contest if you'd like.
I will be there on time and I will give my cell to those who respond later in the week. Again, hope to see you there!
This group has been about eating/outing since the beginning, so I'm wondering does anybody want to try something different, like a ball game?
I go to the 24-Hour Fitness in Bellevue every Sat. and/or Sun. morning for some basketball shoot around and/or pick-up game, trying to make it a habit of mine to negate the impact of aging. And I've been looking for people who's also b-ball fan like me that's willing to play a game or two every week. Are you looking for the same thing as well? If so, we should play! I'm totally open to the format(where/when/how to play), just trying to stay active(I hate sitting all day long), make some friends, and have some fun. :)