Please note that this Alternate "Rain Schedule" is being used every Tuesday during the winter months for 2011 & 2012. If this is your first time, please contact us prior to coming -Lower Level 2.
- Requested by the United States Army Special Forces:
- The officer in charge of the combative martial arts program for the United States Army Special Forces was seeking a more viable martial arts system on missions specific to counter-terrorism and insurgency faced by today's field operators. He found the SSTT program when reviewing different martial arts systems on the Internet. The Army Special Forces researched SSTT for 8 months prior to officially contacting and visiting Sifu Richard Hata.
- The U.S. Army Special Forces officer worked with Sifu Hata to develop an internal, metaphysical martial arts system specifically for them and the U.S. Army Special Forces-SSTT program was born.
Invitation to ALL martial artists of all forms and styles from beginners to advance. Come and experience the SSTT MIT(metaphysical internal technology) difference and how it can be used to enhance your style without changing martial art styles or forms. For inquiries about how your martial art school can benefit from the SSTT Energy System, please contact Sifu Hata for special school rates. [Presently, the Metaphysical aspects of instruction are limited to ICs(Instructor Candidates) who undergo a screening process before being accepted into the IC Program-The washout rate of 80% for those who have deemed this program as too difficult.]
Those members who already paid for the month do not have to RSVP. If this is the first time that you are coming to class please RSVP. You will be able to pay through PayPal.
Spring has arrive and with Daylight Savings time, it soon will be warmer and time to expand our program. We are adding the following programs:
1) Combat Tai Chi: For Women ONLY(practical street self-defense) !
2) Special Weapons and Tactics(Men & Women): Please note in the State of California most weapons used in traditional martial arts are illegal to carry for self-defense. See below!
During this difficult economic period; for those patriotic, for honor, for courage, for country, the few, the proud...
Yes, we do mean you ! even if you never served in the military. You are doing your part to help our country and our world recover from those who have been unscrupulous to destroying a way of life we have fought so hard to preserve!
SSTT(San Shen Tan Tien) historical lineage as 'Spirit Fighters' feature article may be found below in the issue of "Inside Kung Fu" magazine, entitled
Introduction to SSTT Martial Arts from no martial arts to advance martial arts(martial arts groups and societies). SSTT-MIT(metaphysical internal technology) is truly unique.
We respect all styles of martial arts and their instructors; both beginners and advance practitioners. We have made the SSTT-MIT available to everyone to be used responsibly. SSTT is truly a unique system of Metaphysical Internal Technology.
We do have current members who come on a weekly basis that are not members of MEETUP, but are members of SSTT. So even if you see no signups, please know there will be SSTT staff instructors and members to greet you in rain or shine. Please RSVP to let us know that you will be coming so we can have an SSTT staff set aside especially to greet you and introduce you to San Shen Tan Tien. You will be our Special Guest(s) and all new visitors will always be treated with kindness and respect whether you are an individual or martial arts group visiting us for the first time.
We look forward to meeting you at our MEETUP!
If you get lost or have difficulty with the directions, you can call any time Sunday:
SSTT Instructors Staff Information
For 7 Star Praying Mantis classes contact:
Sifu Mark Bridges