Celebrate the 26th Annual Diwali with thousands of people from all over the Tri-State Area!
It showcases a wide array of culture, rich heritage and elegant customs that India has offered to the world for centuries.
$FREE ADMISSION ALL DAY LONG$
October 6th, 2013
LIVE Fireworks: 7pm
South Street Seaport, New York City
Special Highlights Include:
1. ! BREAK A GUINNESS WORLD RECORD OF THE LARGEST BHANGRA PARTY WITH DJ REKHA!
(Your attendance this year will help to attempt to break the Guinness World Record of the Largest Bhangra Party ever led by New York’s very own Ambassador of Bhangra – ‘DJ Rekha’)
2. Audition with Disha ‘PANKHURI’ Parmar & Get a chance to fly to India and cameo in a Star Plus Show!
3. A Special Comedy Show by Omi, ‘Chatur’ Vaidya from 3 Idiots & Dil to Baccha Hai ji!
Omi Vaidya Comic Speech in 3 Idiots:
The full-day celebration from noon to 8pm also include:
• Vendors - lip-smacking Indian cuisine, traditional clothing, henna painting, music, etc.
• ‘Health Fair’ – Observance of October as the “National Breast Cancer Awareness Month”.
• ‘Children’s Area’ - Exciting games and activities such as paintings and arts & crafts along with Fitness for Kids with Bollywood legend ShardaJi (Titli Udi Fame).
• Art Exhibition
• Great Shopping
• Corporate Fair
• Free Gifts & Raffles
For more info: