100 Dollar Hamburger Fliers Message Board General Discussion › Lets change our name back to $100 Hamburger Pilots

Lets change our name back to $100 Hamburger Pilots

Roland
user 2629622
Group Organizer
Cupertino, CA
Hello everyone,
Martha Esch just emailed me with a GREAT IDEA and one that a bunch of us have been tossing around for some time; lets change our name back to $100 Hamburger Fliers.
Great idea Martha! Martha is one of our great members near Sac who hosts some really cool fly-ins that I wish I didn't have to miss all the time.
So, I created a poll for all of us to visit to cast your vote. I want to definitely change the name but I want to hear from others too.
Please, hit up the poll by next Sunday and we will go from there. Mach Buffet makes no sense to me as it is not what we do.

Thanks Martha for suggesting we bring this up sooner than later.
See everyone at a meetup. Fly safely!
Roland
$100 Hamburger Flier
:o)
Paul K.
user 12456031
Los Altos, CA
Post #: 1
I agree.
martha e.
user 10075061
Walnut Grove, CA
Post #: 121
Hi Roland, et al,
I'm more in favor of "$100 Hamburger Pilots & Friends" over $100 Hamburger Fliers."
Having the title to include the word "Pilot" would reflect the buckets of money, time and great efforts we all made to earn our pilot licenses. You could always add "& Friends" or "& Fliers" or "& Passengers" or and "Wing Walkers" or "& White-Knucklers" to the title to include all the non-pilots. What say?

LuAnne
user 7607306
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 6
I like the suggestion of "$100 Hamburger Pilots & Friends"
martha e.
user 10075061
Walnut Grove, CA
Post #: 125
Roland, so...$100 Hamburger?