106 Miles - Southern California Edition Message Board › Discount Code to Founder Panel's “The CFO Role (5) Panelists” Plus+ Vocadem

Discount Code to Founder Panel's “The CFO Role (5) Panelists” Plus+ Vocademy - Inland Empire Love

Dennis C.
user 14248639
Newport Beach, CA
Hi 106'ers,

Our good friends at Founder Panel are extending this 50% off promo code for this awesome event coming up on the 5th relevant to those seeking fundraising and the all important roles of a CFO.
Hear from a distinguished panel from:

Event: FounderPanel’sThe CFO Role (5) Panelists
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Time/Location: 7:30 – 9:30PM in Culver City

Learn the secrets to startup fundraising and other roles of the CFO from the people who touch the money, the Chief Financial Officers (CFO).  All-Star panelists represent: Shopzilla, Gumiyo, BeachMint, GameFly, eToys, LegalZoom, TrueCar

50% DISCOUNT-- PROMO CODE:  ORANGE

RSVP: http://cforole.eventbrite.com/­

Also, some friends from Vocademy in the Inland Empire need your help.
From Gene Sherman - founder:
As you know, I’ve been working day and night for the past six months on opening Vocademy.  It has become the most important project I have ever undertaken.  I want to create a place where all of us can go to learn hands-on skills and a place to use those skills to make anything we desire.  A place that is part school, part invention lab, and a dream workshop.  It has been a lot of work, and I need your help to succeed.
Vocademy is starting a crowdfunding campaign.  Crowdfunding is a new and amazing way to get small pledges from supporters to reach a larger funding goal. It is simply asking those who believe in Vocademy to give a donation to help us get started.  However, unlike a regular donation, you can get a really nice reward in return for your support. These rewards range from a limited edition “I made it happen!” t-shirt, all the way to a Lifetime Membership.
Currently, we have the opportunity to secure an almost perfect (15,000 sq. ft) facility in an ideal location near UC Riverside (where the 91/215/60 freeways merge).  If we are able to raise $40,000, we can then move in all of my existing equipment from my personal shop, do some necessary upgrades to the facility, and get ready to open for business. Because of the way crowdfunding works, we have ONLY 30 days to raise the minimum ($40,000) or we get nothing at all.  AND if we raise more than our minimum, we will purchase more amazing equipment such as: 3D printers, laser engravers, wood routers and can further upgrade our facility.
The campaign is live at www.Fundable.com/Vocademy­. But a big secret to a successful crowdfunding campaign is:  If we can raise about 30% of the money within the first few days, it quadruples OUR chances of reaching (and exceeding) THE $40,000 goal.
Help continue support for SoCal innovation in the Inland Empire.
all the best,
The 106 Miles Crew