With all the recent and ongoing kerfuffle about tracking and privacy online, how do you weigh in on being tracked? Eg: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/06/default-do-not-track/
|Sep 10, 2012||2 so far|
Help support your MeetupChip in
106 Miles is a network of startup founders, engineers, and friends.
Our mission is to strengthen the connections between SoCal tech startups and Silicon Valley resources.
We help you to get the missing pieces your startup needs for the next level.
Go to http://socal106miles.launchrock.com/ and enter your email for future VIP event reminders
Our values are Reputation, Innovation, Solidarity, and Education.
Please join us if you're a founder or engineer (or friend!) and...
* You have worked at a startup,
* You want to work at a startup,
* You have started a company, and/or
* You want to start a company.
We meet several times a month (first Wednesday of each month in Palo Alto, 6-9pm; second Wednesday of the month in Redwood City, 6-9pm, and the last Wednesday of each month in San Francisco, 6-9pm; and now 3rd Wednesdays (or Thursdays) in Southern California).
* Socialize and learn from each other.
* Exchange ideas and information. Informally. Usually in a bar.
* Meet people at new startups.
* Meet people who want to work at startups.
106 Miles collaborates with Hackers & Founders for events like:
* Lean Startup: http://hackersandfounders.tv/e2N/eric-ries-the-lean-startup/
If you're curious to see what a 106 Miles meetup looks like, you can watch this video: http://youtu.be/4F1_o7CSWkM
4,745 New technologists
641 Product Managers
5,876 Business Networkers
1,640 New Technologists