Please join us if you're a founder or engineer (or friend!) and...
* You have worked at a startup,
* You want to work at a startup,
* You have started a company, and/or
* You want to start a company.
We meet several times a month (first Wednesday of each month in Palo Alto, 6-9pm; second Wednesday of the month in Redwood City, 6-9pm, and the last Wednesday of each month in San Francisco, 6-9pm; and now Southern California too) to...
* Socialize and learn from each other.
* Exchange ideas and information. Informally. Usually in a bar.
* Meet people at new startups.
* Meet people who want to work at startups.
106 Miles is symbolic of the journey entrepreneurs that take.