106 Miles Message Board › Entrepreneurs and startups looking for angel funding and investment partners

Entrepreneurs and startups looking for angel funding and investment partners? I can help you!

A former member
Post #: 2
My name is Thomas and I work at Angelhere. Angelhere provides an online social network and offline angel investment services to connect U.S. based startups with Chinese capital, as well as bring U.S. startups to China to develop the Chinese market. We share deep partnerships with prominent venture capital firms that are actively looking for projects including Keytone Ventures, IPV Capital, GSR Ventures, and China Rock Capital. We also have strong connections with angel investors, investment arms of large technology corporations such as ZTE and China Mobile, and government science parks and incubators. Angelhere has successfully facilitated several investments in Internet, media, and mobile through its proprietary platform.

We provide everything that an early stage startup needs when looking for funding or Chinese partnerships including:
- Funding
- Investor connections
- Business Partners
- Term sheet negotiation
- Legal consultation
- Strategy planning

If your company is seeking angel and early-stage funding, please feel free to contact me at thomas.lin@angelhere.com. Please feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.c...­