Each month, 14 different words and phrases are posted on the brief for the meeting. Each person is free to interpret the words in any way they choose through the camera's lens. You can do as many, or as few as you like. Multiples of the same word is OK too! Just be prepared to show them to the group and and briefly talk about each one.
- How does the image relate to the word?
- Where did you take the shot and how did you set it up? or was it candid?
- What you like about the shot?
- What you would like to have improved?
Remember - someone will bring the laptop if you bring the USB. Prints are ok too though!
The 14 things are:
11. The letter O
12. Red Red Wine - Neil Diamond
14. Five of Cups
Please note! To defray the cost of running this group ($140 per year) please bring a gold coin for Joseph! :-)