An opportunity to discuss the State of Now. A regular gathering for friends of #140conf to get together and discuss issues and opportunities of the day in social media. People with a story related to social media, private or business, share and discuss with the audience. Interaction is KEY!
Use #140conf as the TAG
18:00 - Arrival & meeting up
18:40 - Welcome
- Ramon Suarez - Recap on Webmission - @ramonsuarez
New media business and marketing consultant, chocolate diplomat, Internet & Twitter addict, Brussels and life lover.
- xxxxxxxx :-) - The Power of Now - the master himself @boskabout
My name is tsjikkie tsjikkie slim shady also known as the artist formerly but still known as the one and only boskabout
- Aurélie Valtat - Social media to the rescue: EUROCONTROL's response to the volcanic ashcloud crisis - @avaltat
A seasoned PR and communications professional, with a keen interest in politics, international relations and online media
- Caroline De Cock - EU 2.0: lobbying and politics in the social media age - @linotherhino
Rhino trying to make sense out of European lobbying. check out www.lobbyplanet.eu Also busy writing stupid stuff on www.thebrusselsjungle.com
- Erik Duval - Life is Learning is Life is Learning is ... - @ErikDuval
I am a professor in the research unit on hypermedia and databases, at the computer science department of the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. My research focuses on management of and access to structured and unstructured data
- Luc Debaisieux - being the last one - @mindblob
Creative Strategist at JWT Group Belgium - Making connections between talent, ideas, new technologies and resources.
20:30 - Mingle & meet up with a sandwich and a drink