|From:||Bernie J M.|
|Sent on:||Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:23 AM|
Good Morning London #140conf Meet Up Dudes!
Heading the line up for next week’s #140conf Meet Up we have Paul, founder of 6Consulting, back to help us with our ‘Election Special’ – we are expecting a packed one so RSVP ASAP! J
· The panel topic is:- “How social media monitoring should be a standard practice in any political entity - the Why, the How and the Impact.”
· This is the first UK election to follow in the footsteps of Obama's 'online victory' - how do you think the UK candidates are doing online?
· We are looking for two more “sane people” to join the panel to contribute. If you would like to participate or know someone who would be good please drop me an email asap.
· Please note the new venue, as much as we loved HJA the lack of wi-fi rather dampened the whole affair – please be ready to interact on the night using #140conf TAG
· Last week was the #140conf in NYC you can see highlights of the event here. Follow the World Wide conversation with by using #140conf TAG
· Just remind you all... This is not a tech focused gathering. Rather this is a community of people who are living in the "State of NOW" and who are interested in exploring the long term effects the emerging real-time Internet will have on business. That may mean Twitter as a site and a language; it may mean other forms of real time internet such as mobile apps or other real time services. At #140conf Meetups we explore arts and humanities as much as we look at advertising and business. It is a place there trends are discussed and ideas are shared.
Thanks to Casual Films who will be filming the whole Shebang!
Have a great day!
Bernie HQ Clerkenwell House
67 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1R 5BL