An opportunity to discuss the emerging Real-Time Internet and the effects on business. A monthly gathering for friends of #140conf to get together and discuss issues of the day. At the February #140conf NYC Meetup the spotlight will be on "The effects of the emerging real-time web on Education."
Note: Due to limited of available seating at our venue, you MUST be on the RSVP list in order to have access to the event.
5:00 Registration / Networking
5:30 Welcome: Jennifer Preston (@NYT_JenPreston) / Jeff Pulver (@jeffpulver)
- Lawrie Mifflin, Senior Editor, New York Times
- Katherine Schulten (@KSchulten), Editor New York Times Blog: The Learning Network
Discussion Panel: The Emerging Real-Time Web and Education
- Deven Black, TAB NYC MS SS/Reading Teacher (@spedteacher)
- Lisa Thumann, Ed Tech, Advisor for NJECC.org (@lthumann)
- Liz Pullen, Sociologist & Teacher (@nwjerseyliz)
- Aparna Vashisht (@parentella) Moderator
"Early Bird" Registration is open for #140conf New York City - April 20/21 - Details: http://nyc.140conf.co...
If you are interested in sponsoring a future #140conf Meetup, please contact: [masked]