add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

#140Conf: The State of Now Message Board › Hello again you bunch of Characters, 298 to be exact

Hello again you bunch of Characters, 298 to be exact

A former member
Hello friends!

So, we're at 298 and counting and our #140 LA Meetup is now the largest in history. We even beat our dear friends in NYC! Go LA!!

I've added 25 more spots for your friends first. If anyone you know is on the fence, let them know this is their last chance. The venue holds 350, and I was hoping to keep it under 300 but demand is high in our amazing part of the country.

It will be an amazing few hours in our lives and the afterparty, I'm just sayin...will be..."to the moon!" I look forward to seeing you all on Monday.

P.S. Please tweet this: "Last chance 2 register 4 the #140conf LA Meetup @theComedyStore 5/10:­ << only a few seats remain"

CEO, Make It Work, Inc.
Co-host, #140conf LA Meetup