" 1000 things to do before you die..." Message Board › New Beginnings

New Beginnings

A former member

Greetings Life Seekers -

I was just as excited as all of you when I joined this group as I've always been an advocate of living life to the fullest. I have stepped us as organizer with a pledge to do my best to meet the interests of everyone in this group. I have some ideas of great adventures, trips, journeys and how we can come together to make the best of each moment so that all of life is a celebration!

Please let us know on our discussion board what your expectations, interests and desires are as we move forward.

Many Blessings to All - Shelia

Patrick
PepperHawk
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Sheila,

Thanks for stepping up. I have been distracted the past few months, but looking forward to new adventures. Hope to see everyone soon!

Patrick
A former member
Post #: 149
Hi, I really look forward to a lot of fun things like zip lining, doing a mudd run, a zombie run. Just
Things out of the norm.
Niko
user 7156719
Gum Spring, VA
Post #: 11
Love the activities that Chanell just suggested. Sure I'd Love to travel the world and explore hidden and exotic places, but there's more, just as exciting adventures right in our own backyard.
Camping with horses on Shackleford Banks NC, Hot Air Ballooning in Charlottesville, climbing the Via Ferrata in WV, Tubing / Canoeing / Kayaking the James River, etc.
Good luck in planning, I hope all of our ideas will help.
Cheers... smile
Jorge M. W.
Naturally-Jorge
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 65
http://www.meetup.com...­

How about a night at a spa? !