Hi 1ofAkind business owners!
On Wednesday, March 06 at 9:15 A.M. we will be hosting "Breakfast & Learn Networking"
Take Your Business To The Next Level
* Build powerful business relationships
* Get new ideas for how to get the most out of your sales and marketing efforts
* Learn effective business strategies from each other
* Meet potential new clients
* And more!
* Location: 6508 Yonge Street, North York. Pickle Barrel "Sun Room" at Centrepoint Mall (Main intersection: Steeles and Yonge)
* Free Parking is available
* The Breakfast Special with Coffee or Tea is included.
9:15am -9:30am: Registration
9:30am- 10:00am: Breakfast & Learn
After 10:00am: Open Networking
**Please arrive early. We will begin 9:30am at sharp**
Discussion Topics: "Taxation Tips for Small Business Owners”
Timothy Reynolds BA, CGA is a Certified General Accountant who offers accounting and tax services to small and medium size businesses and individual clients. With over 17 years of experience gained in large and small companies and in public practice, Tim brings a solid understanding of what businesses, self-employed professionals and individuals need from their accountant. Prior to starting his own accounting and tax practice, Tim was the Vice President of Finance at BPO Management Services, and Finance Manager at Deluxe Laboratories.
Businesses Contributing Back to The Community
The success of every business is not measured by how much they own, rather on their willingness to share with other in needs. We believe every business has the responsiblity in contributing back to our community. This year, we would like to show our supports to children with special needs.
All proceeds after expenses collected in this event will be donated toward Adventure Place. (Child and Family Center for Children with Special Needs)
We look forward to see you there!!
Samuel Li, Organizer of 1ofAkind