Hi 1ofAkind members,
On Wednesday, March 20 at 9:15 A.M. we will be hosting our first North York chapter's meetup. All members in this chapter will be the exclusive person from his/her profession. The purpose of this chapter is to gather members with different background and knowledge so we could all share, learn and support each other. Although passing on referrals to each other is a good gesture, building up long term trust and relationship is even more important. There will be no referral committments.
- Please check your business category's availability from below before RSVP
- It is MANDATORY to let us know your occupation when you RSVP, else, your RSVP would be void
- Upon registration, you will be automatically added to the waiting list, you will be notified there is open spot available.
Business Categories Reserved:
- Author & Speaker: Bonnie Newman
- Cruise agency: Gia Ly
- Couple Wellness Expert: Melissa Johari
- Divorce & Conflict Coaching: Audrey Philip
- Estate Administration: Doug Hamilton
- Event & Wedding Planner: E.Sampson
- Financial Services: Samuel Li
- Health/Nutriention: Tobi Liederman
- Home Stager: Erin Lazer
- Lawyer: Monica Goyal
- Legal Shield Associate: Alison Njie
- Mortgage Broker: Virginia Grasby
- Real Estate: Paula Souza
- Telecom & Energy: Susie
- Web Solution: Christine Lesage
9:15am -9:30am: Registration
9:30am- 11:00am: Breakfast & Casual Networking
* Free Parking is available
* The Breakfast Special with Coffee or Tea is included.
Businesses Contributing Back to The Community
The success of every business is not measured by how much they own, rather on their willingness to share with other in needs. We believe every business has the responsiblity in contributing back to our community. This year, we would like to show our supports to children with special needs.
All proceeds after expenses collected in this event will be donated toward Adventure Place. (Child and Family Center for Children with Special Needs)
We look forward to see you there!!
Samuel Li, Organizer of 1ofAkind