20 and 30 somethings in DALLAS - Awesome Stuff Message Board › Idea: Skydiving event

Idea: Skydiving event

A former member
Post #: 1
I was thinking it would be great to setup a group skydiving event (obviously once it warms up in the next few months). Sadly, I've never done it, and I'm sure there are plenty of folks here that want to do it for the first time. I think the best part is that we can get some stellar group rates, depending on the number of people interested.

José S.
user 12407418
Dallas, TX
I was thinking it would be great to setup a group skydiving event (obviously once it warms up in the next few months). Sadly, I've never done it, and I'm sure there are plenty of folks here that want to do it for the first time. I think the best part is that we can get some stellar group rates, depending on the number of people interested.

I always wanted to try out a tandem jump...
So you have at least one person interested!
A former member
I think that is a great idea, I have been once and I absolutely loved it. I went with a group of people and I think that makes the whole experience a little more fun!!
J'MI S.
user 13765095
Dallas, TX
I have never done it but id be interested in doing it with a group, it sounds like a lot of fun.
A former member
I'm definitely willing to go. I was offered to go sky diving last year with a co-worker and her family on short notice and could not attend. If we can get a date scheduled then I am on board, I think it would be a fun.