addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 and 30 somethings in DALLAS - Awesome Stuff Message Board › Friday at the londoner

Friday at the londoner

A former member
Hello all,

Just a reminder to update your RSVP status if you are not coming tomorrow to the Londoner.  I look forward to meeting everyone there. I'll be wearing a Blue Polo shirt and Blue Jeans.  Thanks everyone, and have a great day! I'll be there late for all stragglers. Don't worry, come on out and start the Holiday early early!

Take it easy,

Bill
A former member
Post #: 45
Fri. 06/29/12

Re: Friday 06/29/12 Happy Hour Event at The Londoner, Addison:

Bill, for everyone attending tonight, in case some don't know for after the Happy Hour Event, later in the Evening tonight:

The popular Band Emerald City is playing tonight, Friday 06/29/12 at Sambuca Restaurant/Club in Uptown Dallas.

There is no Cover Charge for this Sambuca location. I am sure many will want to go and hear them play and want to dance to Emerald City's well liked dance music songs.

I'll plan on going over to Sambuca later in the Evening after the Happy Hour Event. Perhaps some of us from our Group can meet up at there as well, if anyone likes. I'm sure I'll see some of you from the Group out there tonight.

If anyone wants to contact me to let me know there coming out to Sambuca, free free to call me at: (323) 336-1076.
Regards,
Collin