addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 and 30 somethings in DALLAS - Awesome Stuff Message Board › Employment Opportunity

Employment Opportunity

Tamara
user 51494322
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3

Employment opportunity to anyone looking for a part-time position in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area Allied Oil & Gas Services, LLC (Southlake, TX)

hey best friends! I have job opportunity for you
Allied Oil & Gas Services, LLC (Southlake, TX) is looking for a
part time receptionist, 9am-3pm Monday-Friday (uhhhh weekends off!), 30 hours a week. The pay range is $12-$14 an hour, based on experience. PERFECT for you college kids trying to go to school and work, while not being completely broke! Or you two-job people. it's a wonderful place at Allied. the office is in south lake, you get to work with my awesome self everyday! And it's easy stuff like data entry/answering phones. If you or anyone you know is interested/have questions, just message me!!

Tamara Mills tamara.mills@alliedservices.com

Send Resumes to HR@alliesservices.com (don't forget to mention me as a reference)

Thank you friends