addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mona
user 20158821
Portland, OR
Hey everyone,

Hope you're doing well and excited about the weekend!

I wanted to remind you about few things:

- to bring a jacket or an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly tonight.

- you might end up roaming around for a bit to find parking because the place doesn't offer parking spaces. :(

- and you might want to bring cash with you as a better form of payment and in case you're planning to share hookahs.

Hookahs are $10-15, so if we're planning to share hookahs like we did last time which was a success because we get to try different flavors (each will have their own plastic tip to smoke with), I'm suggesting that we choose the flavors, I'd pay for the hookahs, and then each would contribute at least $3...

I'm trying to make everyone happy, so please let me know of any suggestions. :D

Also, after this meetup, I might go to Blitz Ladd (6 mins away from Pied Cow) to play some ping pong for a little while. They close at 2 am - just fyi. Feel free to join me!

I look forward to meeting you all and to see my friends again! :D

My mobile # is (503)851-0402.

Cheers,

Mona