20 and 30 somethings in Portland - AWESOME Stuff Message Board › Art of Living course coming up in Beaverton
Dear yogamates :)!
It was wonderful meeting some of you all last week. Hope you had lots of fun doing Purna yoga and learning about layers of existence. Here is a golden opportunity for all of you to experience both the depth of ancient knowledge and expansion through breathing techniques and yoga. Come join us in the Art of Living course. Below are details about the course. The Art of Living Course
January 24 - 27, 2012
The Art of Living Course is an 16-hour workshop designed to improve health, happiness and quality of life. It includes practical wisdom, group discussion and powerful breathing techniques to calm the mind, strengthen the body, and enliven the spirit. The course incorporates basic principles for healthy living, emphasizing the essential human values that help individuals lead more fulfilling and productive lives.
• Revitalizing breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax and recharge body and mind. Includes Sudarshan Kriya®.• Easily learned tension-releasing stretching and yoga
• Practical wisdom for improving work and relationships
• Skills for handling negative emotions and situations
• Insight into the mechanics of the mind and emotions
• Guided interactive processes
• Increases energy and reduces stress
• Renews enthusiasm and commitment
• Stimulates the mind and intellect
• Improves memory and performance
• Enhances clarity of mind and creativity
• Transforms personal relationships
Taught over four consecutive sessions for a total of 16 hours, the course format includes weekday evenings and weekend afternoons.
Thursday, January 24 – Sunday, January 27
Weeknights 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Weekends 1 pm – 6:00 pm
Unity of Beaverton Church, 12650 SW Fifth Street, Beaverton, OR, 97005
Registration: http://www.artoflivin... -> upcoming courses -> Click on January course -> register