Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 120 of the world’s top business schools to San Francisco on Saturday, September 27th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for 20-and-30-somethings in San Francisco AWESOME Stuff members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Participating Business Schools Include:
*Wharton, *Harvard, *Berkeley, *Stanford, UCLA Anderson, UC Irvine, UC Davis, San Diego State Univ., Saint Mary's College of California, Purdue Univ., Krannert, Pepperdine Univ. - Graziadio, Washington Univ. – Olin, Boston Univ., George Washington Univ., Boston Univ., Boston College – Carroll, SMU Cox, St John's Univ. – Tobin, Hult, IE, IESE and many more..
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Network with Ivy League MBA Alumni members Wharton, Harvard, Berkeley, Stanford
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
The Westin San Francisco Market Street
50 Third Street
San Francisco CA 94103
Registration Opens – 12:30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 1pm
Fair opens – 03:30pm
*Attend any time between 12:30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site - http://goo.gl/msSzmS and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.