20-something's in Cobb County Message Board › Meetup Suggestions?

Meetup Suggestions?

Umer
user 14513552
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 5
I'd like to resurrect this thread!
What do people think about doing some karaoke? I've heard Karaoke Melody (1 or 2) is supposed to be good. It's the private room variety, so we don't have to worry about strangers judging us...just the rest of the group! They are both on Buford Hwy and have a high rating on Yelp (http://www.yelp.com/b...­, plus song selection on iPads!
Valerie B
user 10750976
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
Im definitely in for a karaoke night. In addtion, we will be doing karaoke on the 25th of February as part of the Bday parties part 3 if you are interested. Margaritas Mexican Cantina does it every Saturday night at 7pm.
Andrew P. C.
user 13103951
Douglasville, GA
Post #: 1
I'm always up for some paintball or a lot of outdoors stuff
Kristin
KristinEW1021
Marietta, GA
Does anyone want to see House at the End of the Street, Perks of being a Wallflower, or Pitch Perfect?
A former member
I'm interested in seeing The House at the End of the Street or The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Michaele
user 51330962
Kennesaw, GA
Post #: 2
Knit/Crochet Night. It's a stretch (ha ha, fabric joke) but there may be enough of you out there willing to to meet up and knit to some Vampire Diaries or How I Met Your Mother. I'd love to host, but parking at my place is awkward. Plus, I don't have a t.v. in my living room yet.
Michaele
user 51330962
Kennesaw, GA
Post #: 3
Does anyone want to see House at the End of the Street, Perks of being a Wallflower, or Pitch Perfect?
I'd like to see Pitch Perfect. :)
Evan P
user 35325842
Atlanta, GA
I'm always up for some paintball or a lot of outdoors stuff
I'd also like to do paintball. This past week I've been thinking of starting that hobby back up. I'd have one extra set of equipment for someone to borrow.
Peter L.
user 12136657
Acworth, GA
Post #: 4
Hey Dani,

I posted a suggested meetup for the horseback ride for 4 that I have managed to reschedule for May 19, 2013. My normal friends still haven't said they were available so I still have 3 open spots on my reservation. I know of only 1 person from the meet and greet that did say she was interested.

Peter
Peter L.
user 12136657
Acworth, GA
Post #: 7
How would a person upload a scanned image of a flyer with the prices for some activities to this discussion? I have one for the Brunswick Zone that includes laser tag, all you can bowl, and other prices as of 5/28/13.