This group is for young adults in their 20's interested in hanging out with new people and doing fun things around Winnipeg.
A few ground rules to be followed by all group members:
1. Be tolerant of other members' beliefs and cultures.
2. Please do not send private messages to any of our members, if you do not know them and if you have never met them before.
3. This is not a dating group! If two group members happen to hit it off -that's great, but do not come to a Meetup looking to pick someone up.
a) The fallout of a possible relationship cannot become a major issue within the group. In these cases both individuals may be asked to leave.
b) If someone says they are not interested, do not continue to pursue them. We want this group to be a friendly and comfortable space for everyone. Failure to do so will get you removed from the group.
Please speak with the organizers if you feel someone is breaking these rules or making you feel uncomfortable.
4. You must be between the ages of 20 and 29 to be in this group. People of other ages are welcome as guests of current group members.
5. When you RSVP to any of our meetups and later on you change your mind or something important came up, that you won't able to make it to our meetup anymore, please do not forget to change your RSVP prior.Failure to do so will get you removed from the group.
6. If you become in-active for more than 1 year on this group, the result will get you removed from the group.
These rules are in place to make sure our meetups are safe, comfortable, and fun for all members. Members breaking these rules will be verbally warned, and may be removed from the group if the behavior persists.
We welcome new members and ask that your profile picture be of your true face (not your cats or Dogs), to avoid confusion and so we can find you on the meetup date.
Thank you to all our new and current members for following the guidelines!