Lets get going to Blackcomb Whistler on Feb 15 or 16th. Been itching to get out and it looks like there will FINALLY be snow next week. Might get some fresh stuff instead of just ice! Haha! If there is enough snow, it might be a good idea to split on a hotel. That will be decided closer to that weekend!
Figure we can meet at Base 2 (Blackcomb Gondola Midstation) at around 8:15.