Announcing a new Meetup for 20s & 30s Ski & Snowboard Group!What
: Whistler Sat Dec 11thWhen
: Saturday, December 11,[masked]:45 AMWhere
: Long Horn Saloon
Carleton Lodge 4284 Mountain Square Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B4
Whistler, BC V0N 1B0
All this rain can only mean one thing and you know it!
Join us for a fun Whistler/Blackcomb day.Schedule:
Meet up in front of the Long Horn at 8:45am.
We head up the mountain at 8:59am sharp
All skill levels welcome. (if you are a beginner it is recommended that you find a beginners buddy so you are not by yourself on the mountain)
Apr?s-ski drinks for those who want to hang out afterwards. Lift tickets:
- For the lowest ticket rate get an EDGE Card. There is some admin work involved when signing up for a card and there is possibly a line up so allow yourself enough time to meet with the group at 8:45am. Photo ID and Proof of residency(Canada, Wa state) is required.
- If you don't have a discount pass 7-Eleven Tickets are your best bet. Tickets are available at all 7-Eleven stores (there is one in Squamish) and sell for $78 (vs. $93 reg. price)
It's about 2h from DT Vancouver to Whistler village. To avoid slow traffic and being late leaving DT before 6:30am is recommended.
- If you have a car and one or more spots available please mention this in your RSVP comments section.
- If you need a ride, check the RSVP comments section for available spots
- Go by Greyhound bus for $60.80 or $42.80 if purchased 4 days in advance. Visit www.greyhound.ca for more info and to order tickets. The 6:30am bus arrives at 8:30am in Whistler village.
- Rental line up usually starts at 8:15am. Try to be there at 8am if you need rentals.
Running late... you can get a hold of me @[masked]
Hope to see you there,
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/20s-30s-Ski-Snowboard-Meetup/calendar/15685151/