Announcing a new Meetup for 20s & 30s Ski & Snowboard Group!
What: Whistler Saturday Jan 30
When: Saturday, January 30,[masked]:45 AM
Long Horn Saloon
Carleton Lodge 4284 Mountain Square Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B4
Whistler, BC V0N 1B0
Hello skiers and snowboarders. We had an awesome time on the mountain this past Saturday. It would be great to see you all at (possibly) the last pre-Olympic Whistler meetup... Schedule:
Meet up in front of the Long Horn at 8:45am.
We'll need some time to figure out groups etc. and we'll decide on which mountain (Whistler or Blackcomb) based on the conditions/preferences.
We head up the mountain at 8:59am sharp
All skill levels welcome.
Apr?s-ski drinks for those who want to hang out afterwards. Lift tickets:
- For the lowest ticket rate get an EDGE Card. There is some admin work involved when signing up for a card and there is possibly a line up so allow yourself enough time to meet the group at 8:45am. Photo ID & Proof of residency(Canada, Wa state) is required.
- If you don't have a discount pass 7-Eleven Tickets are you best bet. Tickets are available at all 7-Eleven stores (there is one in Squamish) and sell for $78 (vs. $93 reg. price)
It's about 2h from DT Vancouver to Whistler village. To avoid slow traffic and being late leaving DT before 6:30am is recommended.
- If you have a car and one or more spots available please mention this in your RSVP comments section.
- If you need a ride check the RSVP comments section for available spots
- Go by Grayhound bus for $60.80 or $42.80 if purchased 4 days in advance. www.greyhound.ca
Departs@ Pacific Central Station Arrives Duration
06:30am 08:30am 2h, 0m
- Rental line up usually starts at 8:15am. Try to be there at 8am if you need rentals.
Running late... you can get a hold of me @[masked]
Hope to see you there,
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/20s-30s-Ski-Snowboard-Meetup/calendar/12412131/