addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Ski & Snowboard Group Message Board › Carpool to Cypress

Carpool to Cypress

Melissa
user 6564149
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
I am looking to make some new snowboarding/skiing friends that live downtown. I will be driving up to Cypress regularly on weeknights and weekends and some like minded company would be great!
A former member
Hi!
I'm probably going up tonight--I heard it's snowing!
I'm also downtown and wouldn't mind driving or chipping in for gas.

Would love to meet others to ride with as well.

Stephanie
604 365 1433
Derrick
user 12957552
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 19
Ugggg just saw this now otherwise I'd be totally up for chipping in gas for a ride :( Longshot...but if you are in the process of leaving I'd still be up for this.

Hi!

Stephanie
604 365 1433

Will
user 72608002
Vancouver, BC
I am looking to make some new snowboarding/skiing friends that live downtown. I will be driving up to Cypress regularly on weeknights and weekends and some like minded company would be great!

Don't live in DT but work in DT. Would love to do some night riding and I do drive up there on the weekend. So if you don't feel like driving sometime then I'll be happy to give you a lift. Planning to go up this Sunday, anyone interested to join?
Derrick
user 12957552
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 20
So much fun riding with you guys. And thx for the ride to and from the hill!!! I totally forgot to kick down some $ for gas, apologies, so if we ride together again beer is on me :)
Karen
user 65492632
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
I guess i figured out meetup got a message board a month late.
anyways,

Hi Stephanie,
I ride a lot on weekdays after work!!
(cause my silver pass only works on weekdays....)

my number is 778-882-7922

hope to catch a ride with you guys soon.
more then happy to split the gas. :)

Hi!

Stephanie
604 365 1433