addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Ski & Snowboard Group Message Board › Volunteer opportunites?

Volunteer opportunites?

Gary
user 13036435
Delta, BC
Post #: 11
Looking to volunteer, wanted to try whistler but I think they only take skiers (I'm intermediate/advance snowboard). So I want to start to volunteer and to ski locally, would cypress be a good spot? Are ski rental's expensive?

Got SilverPass Cypress, are there lots of carpooling on this board for weekdays?

How did you find the transition from snowboard to ski?