addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 8
Greetings to all. I was curious if anyone has taken a VA winery tour through Reston Limousines (small bus tours that pick you up from Vienna metro) or has taken the Halloween Boo Cruise on the river? Looking for things to do when my mom is up here the weekend of Oct 27. Any feedback would be appreciated. Oh--also check out the paintings at Blush-n-Brush in Georgetown that weekend--very cool :)
Stephanie
user 7473056
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 231
Carol...

Rebecca I and I have done the Reston Limo wine tours several times. Its a great time! $35 and they take you to 2 wineries. You can pick which weekend. They already selected the wineries to go to. I think it is great.
A former member
Post #: 9
Thanks, Stephanie!