20s and 30s Geek Couples in Denver Message Board › Hi all, new here!

Hi all, new here!

Chris I.
user 49420922
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Just wanted to say that this is a really cool idea and I'm glad to be a part of this group. I paid the dues for myself and my other half (who may or may not join the group, she's a busy woman!)

I am very interested in learning how to play D&D (and I'm glad to see there is a beginner meetup being planned!) and I play a game called Ultimate Werewolf that I would love to GM at some point (or moderate, that's what it's called in game haha)

So thank you to the people who run this group and to those to actively participate.
I hope to be meeting you soon!
A former member
Welcome to the group! So is Werewolf at all like Mafia? It sounds kiiiiind of similar (from what I remember of Mafia).
Lindsay :.
user 29972882
Madison, WI
Welcome! We're glad you found us! Thank you for paying your dues, we appreciate it :)

Hopefully you and your S.O. can make it to the D&D events at the end of June. As for Ultimate Werewolf, I'm sure people would be interested in playing. You can either create a meetup yourself or you can send Josh or myself the info and we can set it up!

Hope to meet you soon as well!

-Lindsay
Chris I.
user 49420922
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Welcome to the group! So is Werewolf at all like Mafia? It sounds kiiiiind of similar (from what I remember of Mafia).

Werewolf IS Mafia with a different name and slightly different roles haha
A former member
Post #: 2
That does explain the similarity, then ;) Looking forward to trying it!