add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

New Haven Area Bibliophiles Message Board › Thanks for the memories

Thanks for the memories

mark l.
user 9971393
Rochester, NY
Fellow bibliophiles,
Thank you for attending last night.  We were a little off topic.  I hope that everyone enjoyed it.  It has been a pleasure being associated with this group for the past 4 years.  We have enjoyed a lot of great conversations and read some interesting books.
Glad to know that it will continue under new management.  For the last time I will set up the poll.
Please send me your suggestions for July by 12:00 pm tomorrow Friday, June 28. This will get us back to our normal pattern. You can send your book suggestion by replying to this email message ( or use the contact us button on the left hand side of the website (­.

I will set up the poll on Friday afternoon and we will vote over the weekend. Preference is book suggestion is provided to those who have attended meetings. Anyone can vote on the poll!

Here is a link to some books that we have read before:­

The next meeting is Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 7pm at Panera Bread in Hamden.  Our new leaders will run it after my departure.

user 10519955
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 8
Hey Mark,
Sorry to have missed your last Meetup. You've done an excellent job running the group. Hope all goes well.