Are you at least 18 or in your 20's or 30's and looking to make some new friends? Come to the 20's and 30's New Friends Meetup to mingle and meet some fun new people! There are so many great things to do in the Minneapolis Metro area, so here is a way to make some new friends, and to enjoy what the city has to offer! Find fun things to do, cool places to go, and a bunch of new friends to come with you!
Please note that by joining this group, you agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
1. Please keep your RSVP's up to date. This is especially important for events that have an attendance limit. This helps event hosts plan
appropriately and allows others to participate if your plans change.
2. Please don't message other members that you haven't met (sorry guys, but you always look like you’re trolling when you do this, no matter what the content of the message). If you want to engage people, attend an event!
3. Suggestions for new events are welcome, but please keep in mind the following guidelines:
A. No “product parties” or events that benefit the host financially (for example, no Mary Kay or Man Cave parties).
B. No gender specific events.
C. Multiple events may be posted for the same date/time, but the activity cannot conflict with another event on the calendar (for example, you can’t post another game night if another has already been planned. This applies even if one event has full attendance.)
4. Members may not use the group to advertise their business.
5. Event hosts are unpaid volunteers; please show them the utmost respect.
6. Use and maintain a recognizable profile photo of yourself, along with your real first name.
7. Members agree to the Twin Cities 20's 30's New Friends Disclaimer describing the Terms and Conditions regarding participation and membership.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in your removal from the group. Members unwilling to comply may remove themselves at anytime.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:15 PM
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7:00 PM
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:45 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:00 PM
Saturday, October 29, 2016 8:30 AM
Saturday, October 29, 2016 7:00 PM
Sunday, October 30, 2016 1:00 PM
Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:00 PM
Sunday, October 30, 2016 6:30 PM
Sunday, November 6, 2016 1:00 PM
Sunday, November 6, 2016 3:00 PM
Tuesday, November 8, 2016 6:30 PM
Sunday, November 13, 2016 3:00 PM
Sunday, November 20, 2016 3:00 PM
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:30 PM
Sunday, November 27, 2016 3:00 PM
Sunday, December 4, 2016 3:00 PM
Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:00 PM
Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:15 PM
Sunday, December 18, 2016 3:00 PM