Are you at least 18 or in your 20's or 30's and looking to make some new friends? Come to the 20's and 30's New Friends Meetup to mingle and meet some fun new people! There are so many great things to do in the Minneapolis Metro area, so here is a way to make some new friends, and to enjoy what the city has to offer! Find fun things to do, cool places to go, and a bunch of new friends to come with you!
Please note that by joining this group, you agree to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
1. Keep your RSVP's up to date. This is especially important for events that have an attendance limit. This helps event hosts plan appropriately and allows others to participate if your plans change.
2. Do not message other members that you haven’t met (sorry guys, but you always look like you’re trolling when you do this, no matter what the content of the message). If you want to engage people, attend an event!
3. Suggestions for new events are welcome, but please keep in mind the following guidelines: A. No “product parties” or events that benefit the host financially (for example, no Mary Kay or Man Cave parties). B. No gender specific events. C. Multiple events may be posted for the same date/time, but the activity cannot conflict with another event on the calendar (for example, you can’t post another game night if another has already been planned. This applies even if one event has full attendance.)
4. Members may not use the group to advertise their business.
5. Event hosts are unpaid volunteers; show them the utmost respect.
6. Use and maintain a recognizable profile photo of yourself, along with your real first name.