addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20s and 30s Group of Syracuse Message Board › Pop Rocks at Mac's Bad Art Bar Aug 3

Pop Rocks at Mac's Bad Art Bar Aug 3

Cheryl
aprilang3l
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 33
Hello Group.
There will be another 80s party on Friday Aug 3 out at Mac's Bad Art Bar in Mattydale. It was a lot of fun for the group last time so I thought everyone would like to go again. Show starts at 9:30pm, cover is $6 but the drink prices are reasonable. And costumes are encouraged! I will be dressed up :)
Tim
user 53203622
Skaneateles, NY
Post #: 3
Sounds like fun, count me in.
Cheryl
aprilang3l
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 34
organizers, can one of you make this into an event i will host. thank you.
Sherrie
user 7447352
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 12
I have a prior engagement, but i will try to make it.