addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20s and 30s Group of Syracuse Message Board › Premier Designs Jewelry Party

Premier Designs Jewelry Party

Cheryl
aprilang3l
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 35
Hello,
I wanted to invite all of the ladies in the group to a Premier Designs Jewelry Party. It will be at my apartment in Liverpool on Tuesday Sept. 4 at 7pm. For those of you who want to attend please message me with your address so I can send an official invitation to you and also your phone number so I can call and remind you a few days before the party.
thank you
Cheryl
Cheryl
aprilang3l
Syracuse, NY
Post #: 36
Oh please let me know by Wed. 22 so that there is enough time to get invitations out etc.