align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

20s and 30s in COMO! Message Board › Salsa tonight?

Salsa tonight?

Sarah W.
user 9602019
Columbia, MO
Hi guys -

I know some of you have expressed interest in salsa dancing in the past. The Friday night salsa party at The Blue Fugue is back on, and La Movida (a live, local latin band) plays every Friday. Cost is $5 for just dancing, and $2 more to go to the lesson at 8:30pm. General social dancing starts at 9:30pm (I think).

I am planning on heading there after I get off work at the U Club, hopefully sometime around 10pm. If any of you want to go, text me and I'll meet up with you as soon as I can. 573-239-7616.

Have a great weekend, and I hope to see some of you tonight!

Sarah