addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s and 30s in COMO! Message Board › Ideas for Meetups

Ideas for Meetups

A former member
Post #: 8
Here are some ideas for future meetups. Please join in the discussion of what to do when:

- Ice Skating in Jefferson City
- Saturday Night Disco Bowling (or plain bowling another night)
- Bike ride to Rocheport (lunch at Abigail's)
- Hibachi Style Grill at Japanese Steakhouse (12 people around in a u-shaped table with a charismatic Japanese cook grill all food in front of us) - lot's of fun!!
- Game Night
- Dining Tour: Ok, this is something I heard about when I lived in Frankfurt. It's done in groups of 6 split up into pairs. Each pair prepares either the appetizer, the main course or desert. Ideally, there are at least 3 groups of 6. So the first pair will prepare and then host the appetizer course at their place. Then they go out to the place where the main course is at with 2 new pairs. And then to a yet different place for desert, again with 2 new pairs. So, in theory every person gets to meet 12 other people. And in the end, everybody meets up at one place (a bar?).

Ok, that's what I could think of. Please give feedback or add to it.

Christine
A former member
Post #: 1
Wow, some really great ideas!!!

I'd be happy with any of them. Ice skating sounds like a blast, Osaka's is a really great Hibachi / sushi place, the Rocheport ride would be awesome (but probably better on a nice warm day), and Bowling / Games / Random food works for me too!

Schedule it and I'll try my best to be there!

Thanks!!!!

Bryan
A former member
Bowling, hibachi, and game night all sound great! I hear there's some cosmic putt putt golf thing in the mall now too.
A former member
Post #: 2

haven't been bowling in ages, that would be fun.

game night would be fun too
A former member
Ice skating, bowling, putt putt golf in the mall looks cool. cool