addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20s and 30s in COMO! Message Board › Looking for a pet-friendly roommate! Know anyone?

Looking for a pet-friendly roommate! Know anyone?

A former member
Post #: 2
I just moved into a duplex here in Columbia and I'm looking for a roommate, preferably female. I figured I might try to see if anyone on here knew anyone looking for a place that is okay with pets. I have a dog (lab mix) and a cat. The landlord is okay with a roommate having a pet too. It is a 2 bedroom/1.5 bath duplex in northeast Columbia. Close to the I-70/63 exit. Very quiet area with a large fenced yard. Spacious second bedroom. Large kitchen with dishwasher and garbage disposal. There is a washer/dryer here too! The rent is $575 total. So they would only be paying a little less than $300 plus utilities per month. There is a small pet rent if they have one. Just looking for someone who is friendly and responsible. Preferably someone who is clean, at least when it comes to shared space (i.e. kitchen, bathroom, living room). And someone who doesn't mind living with some furry friends! Any help would be much appreciated!
A former member
Post #: 1
hi! im Zerina i'm a respiratory therapist at the university hospital im new at this site and i just read ur post. how far is ur place from campus (university hospital)?? i might be looking for a new place begining of may if you have not found a roommate yet. i love pets.. dont have any of my own:( how much do you pay for utilities?? let me know talk to ya later
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Zerina! The duplex is a ways away from campus. It is off of Paris road, in the area behind the Gerbes there. On average utilities run about $235/mo (so it would be around $120 each a month) which includes gas, electricity/water/trash, and cable/high speed internet. I am hoping to find someone sooner than May but if you are interested and I haven't found anyone by then then I can let you know. Let me know if you might be interested!