Convert those views and winks to clicks and responses!
Do you want dating to be less stressful, disappointing and time consuming?
Here's what we're going to do:
We are going to take a tour of yours and others in the class online dating profile. Renessa Rios (Dating Coach/Author) will share with you if there are any red flags or bad buzzwords that might be keeping someone from hitting that message button. We'll look at your profile text, your photos and any other details that you share.
We'll review everything together, and Renessa Rios tell you what might be sending the wrong impression. Or Renessa Rios will tell you everything is perfect and you don't need to change a thing!
After this class, you're going to have more control and can go back to those days when you'd get excited before a first date.
- *Profile analysis
- *Assistance with editing and re-writes
- *Photo selection and review
- *Feedback about specific issues and experiences
This class objective is to educate singles on online dating by providing dating techniques that will enhance your opportunity to meeting more singles online!
You've dealt with one too many online dating time waster, paid out the wazoo for memberships and had too many first encounters that left you deflated. Time to sharpen your instincts and strengthen the tools you already have to make online dating work for you.
This class is about getting you the right attitude required to date online successfully!!
- Why do I only hear from people who aren't my type?
- How come I send messages and don't get many replies?
- How do I keep up the momentum so they don't fade before we meet?
- When should I ask them to meet?
- Why did they say they wanted to go out again and then disappear or change their mind?
- When should I hide my profile?
- Which websites to find quality singles?
- How to write a profile. Creating the first two to three sentences to be the most engaging.
- Selecting quality pictures that represent you and going over pictures that can be hurting your profile.
- How to write an email that gets you a RESPONSE!
- How to ask for their phone number or show you are interested in meeting versus emailing for 3 months before the first date.
- 3 Secrets you might have in your profile that show you are Desperate!
- FOR THE LADIES - Why doe
s it seem like all the men only want sex?
- FOR THE MEN - Why do so many women flake?
Instructor Of The Class: Renessa Rios is the Author Of “Date Right Or Stay Single Forever”, Matchmaker and Certified Dating Coach of www.ThreeStepDating.com. Renessa Rios is featured on Q13 Fox News and King 5 New Day Northwest Show. Renessa has been featured in in local publications and is the process of getting her own national TV show helping singles find love.
This class will change the way you date online and create success in your dating process!
Dating Class lasts for 2 hours: $25.00 ($35.00 at the door) per person for 2 hours (only $12.50 per hour versus the $150 per hour for coaching)
This class is taught once a year! Get your tickets now before they all sell out.
Class starts at 7pm sharp, we suggest showing up early (6pm-6:30pm) with your description and photos and getting dinner as Trago has yummy food! We always want to thank the local businesses that support our single events and classes