Encompass is an independent, non-profit, children's and family-services organization. Their programs nurture typical and developmentally challenged children, enrich families in all their diversity and inspire community throughout the Snoqualmie Valley, Issaquah, Sammamish and the greater Eastside.
2013 Dream with Me Spring Gala
Gala Volunteer Needs
The Encompass “Dream with Me” Spring Gala is fast approaching on March 23 at The Golf Club at Newcastle! This year’s gala promises to be the best yet, but the evening would not be complete without our generous volunteers. Please join us to help Encompass advance its mission. We have many areas where you can help:
Night of Gala: The Golf Club at Newcastle; March 23, 2013.
4:45/6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
You might be assigned to more than one duty areas:
- Coat check
- Registration: Help check in guests, cashier, data entry and filing.
- Raffle ticket sales: circle room to invite guests to buy a raffle ticket.
- Silent Auction: close silent auction sections and bag/box up items for guests.
- Wine Wheel: like the Wheel of fortune! But guests win wine! Help later with sorting wine for guests to take home.
- Spotters: Help the auctioneer spot bidders in the audience.
- Wine Store: fill wine orders and deliver wine to tables.
- Wine & Live auction item data entry during live auction.
- Bid Recorder – record winning bidder on form to give to runner.
- Runners: Run completed bid sheets to guests and data entry. Also, deliver a small gift to the winning bidder.
All volunteers are asked to dress up in your spring finest.
*After you RSVP"going" please email me with your first and last name so that Encompass can prepare your name tag*
Thank you—please join us!