It's still a little ways away, but we want to get this one on the calendar ASAP so you can all mark it on your schedules. Here's the invite to our Official Middle of the Summer Bash, taking place at one of Seattle's hidden gems - GasWorks Park.
Come and join us to kick off another great another summer here in our fair city! For those of you you haven't made it out to an event yet, don't be shy - this is the perfect occasion to make your debut :-)
In keeping with our previous shindigs, here are some ground rules:
- Bring a dish that you prepared, something to grill, or something from the store.
NO CHIPS, NO FREELOADERS! NO HOT DOGS!
-Why Thursday? Because it's not that crowded.
-Play Frisbee, Volleyball, Enjoy the park
-Watch a beautiful Sunset with Friends
- we can also have an after hour party
- If you have extra plates, cups, utensils, napkins, etc please bring them.
- Coolers with ice and beverages are always welcome. Use Cups for ALCOHOL !!
- As well as a few BBQ grills. Charcoal is welcome Also!!
-folding tables would be greatly appreciated ...
- Tear-down will begin around 10pm or so, any help in cleaning up would be greatly appreciated.
- Kids and pets are welcome, but please keep your furry friends under control, away from the people food.
- Friends and family are also welcome, but please ask them to bring some food or wine also.
-Several landmarks. Look for a Flag or Kite on a Pole,
We hope you can join us on this summer day ! Let's have some fun!
***We will have name tags for all my events. So I get to know your name and makes it easy to mingle. Two no show policy will be applied.
If you do not adhere to any of this please do not attend.
**RSVP ETIQUETTE: Since we have limited space I ask that you (and your guest) be considerate of others and commit to your RSVP. Your no-show may prevent someone else from attending and you from attending other limited dinner events like this.