Whether it's to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, or change sectors, an MBA can make it happen.
QS World MBA Tour Seattle brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to Seattle on Saturday, September 21st.
This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Meet Up members in this group. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Attending B-Schools include:
UC Irvine, Univ of Wisconsin- Madison, Purdue University-Krannert, Thunderbird, Univ of San Francisco, Hult and many more
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Attend a free GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC, the creators of the exam
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help finance your MBA
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
At the Washington State Convention Centre
800 Convention Place
Registration Opens – 1.30pm
Pre-fair presentations start - 2pm
Fair opens - 4pm
*Attend any time between 1.30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/6LJh6e and answer the registration questions.
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you to the event.
Hope to see you at the Seattle MBA Event.