addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › IDEA: True Grit at Bay Theater Ballard

IDEA: True Grit at Bay Theater Ballard

A former member
Post #: 2
Can Jeff Bridges out-grit John Wayne? Can you believe there's another Coen brothers' movie out already? And how much more Matt Damon can people take?

For answers to these questions and more, I think we should get together and see True Grit at the atmospheric Bay Theater on NW Market St in Ballard. The release date is December 22nd, but since you all have better things to do around that time, how about we see it in the doldrums between Christmas and New Year's, say the 29th or 30th?
A former member
Post #: 1
Jeff Bridges playing another "Dude". I'm in.
A former member
Post #: 3
Cool! What day works best for you 12/28 - 12/30?
A former member
Post #: 2
I live close so they all work for me. How about the 28th?
A former member
the 28th to 30th are all good to me!
A former member
Post #: 4
I live close so they all work for me. How about the 28th?

Sounds good.

Umm, so you know how to promote this idea so that we can get a group together?
A former member
Post #: 3
Hmm. Maybe send a message to Sharon?
A former member
The dude out-grid the duke!? We shall see. Count me in pilgrim.
A former member
Post #: 5
So the plan is - meet at 7pm at Majestic Bay Theater, 2044 NW Market Street, Seattle, WA, for the 7:25 showing on Tuesday, Dec 28th. There are a bunch of places in Ballard if we want to grab a beer afterward.

Please RSVP here because I didn't contact the group organizers in time.
A former member
Post #: 4
So the plan is - meet at 7pm at Majestic Bay Theater, 2044 NW Market Street, Seattle, WA, for the 7:25 showing on Tuesday, Dec 28th. There are a bunch of places in Ballard if we want to grab a beer afterward.

Please RSVP here because I didn't contact the group organizers in time.

See you there.