20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › New Meetup: Fun, games, chat and laughter at Blue Highway Games this Saturday!

New Meetup: Fun, games, chat and laughter at Blue Highway Games this Saturday!

Tajar
user 2822492
Renton, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for 20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun!!

What: Fun, games, chat and laughter at Blue Highway Games this Saturday!

When: Saturday, January 29, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: Blue Highway Games
2203 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 282-0540

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great week! Because I love this cozy, fun and friendly venue, I will host a games DAY at Blue Highway Games in Queen Anne this Saturday, January 29th from 1 pm-6 pm. After games, we will head over to one of the nearby restaurants. I am not making a reservation because I want them to do separate checks this time. It seems everyone enjoyed last weekend's games and chats-some of you were there later than I :)

Please RSVP so I can save you a seat at the games shop. Please call me at 425.736.3495 if you can't find us.

As a reminder, there are many games to choose from and the staff helps us play new games (so you do not have to bring your own games). There is no food allowed in the games shop but drinks in closed containers are okay. There are coffee shops on either side of the shop so feel free to grab a warm and cozy java! I plan to schedule regular games meetups on Saturday nights or Sundays. This is cross-posted.

Looking forward to seeing you there (both familiar faces and new ones)!

Tajar (: (:

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­