addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey, I'm an advanced snowboarder from Colorado and about every other weekend, I've been hitting up a different ski resort here in Washington. I've already been to Stevens, Snoqualmie Summit, and Crystal and this Sunday I'll be checking out Alpental. Next weekend, I'll probably be making the trek up to Baker, and then Mission Ridge a week or two after.

I certainly wouldn't mind if anybody wanted to join me in a car pool on any weekend they'd like. Lift passes can be a bit pricey at about $60 for the day, but we'd definitely cut on gas. It doesn't really matter your skill level or if you ski or snowboard or wanted to follow me on the slopes, I just appreciate good company on the drive up there. I absolutely cannot do anything on a weekday, and I discourage no-shows.

Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 59
You should join the Seattle Ski and Snowboard meetup. I went with them last weekend and had a great time at Mission Ridge and then Stevens.