addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › Reservations and gear for the hotsprings trip...

Reservations and gear for the hotsprings trip...

Feng
Everyone that's interested in going should leave me their cell phone number and I'll text you as soon as I find out how many spots are avaliable tomorrow afternoon, you'll need to call them before 5pm to pay and reserve your spot. Otherwise, you'd have to wait till Friday.

If you check your email regularly, then you can leave me that instead.

I was going to set it up so that you could pay through meetup, but I don't want to take people's money then find out there's no spots. Plus, I don't want to pay for the paypal fees;X

I also want to make sure you guys have backpacking gear, because we'll be hiking in.

I've got a REI Taj 3 tent, it's suppose to fit 3 ppl, but it's really just a roomy 2 person tent. I also have a tarptent moment, but that's a single. So if you have tent(s) to bring, it would be very helpful.

If it's a clear night, I can also bring a lightweight hammock if anyone doesn't mind sleeping outside.

I also have 1 extra thermarest sleeping pad that someone could use.

We can probably meet at the Northgate PR or Eastgate PR for carpooling. We'll figure this out once we get the final headcount and people's locations.

Based on most recent campground info, there's still snow, but I'm hoping that will melt by the 9th.