20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › New Meetup: Let's go to the bar!

New Meetup: Let's go to the bar!

Sharon
user 12741003
Seattle, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for 20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun!!

What: Let's go to the bar
When: Friday, July 8, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Linda's Tavern
707 E Pine St
Seattle, WA 98122
(206) 325-1220

Hey, let's go to the bar. Happy hour at Linda's is from 7-9pm and I'm told there's a cool back patio. Parking on Capitol Hill can be a challenge so try taking the bus! Bring your friends and no, this is not a cross-posted meetup. Cross-posting makes me crazy. I bet we'll hang out there, get some food, drink some beers and maybe we'll venture out to other bars. So text me if you don't see us at Linda's and I'll tell you where we're at: 206-228-1321.

Here's the write up from The Stranger: Under the baleful watch of a taxidermied buffalo, Capitol Hill has hung out at Western-themed Linda's with shots and pitchers of beer for going on two decades now, with the additional benefits of a pool table, a good jukebox, comfy booths, and a-OK burgers. Weekend breakfasts are served to the generous-to-the-hungover hour of 3pm, and the back patio is pure summertime awesomeness; get there early to stake out a table on sunny days.

Check it out!