20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › New Meetup: Play all Saturday day and relax all Saturday night

New Meetup: Play all Saturday day and relax all Saturday night

Tajar
user 2822492
Renton, WA
Announcing a new Meetup for 20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun!!

What: Play all Saturday day and relax all Saturday night
When: Saturday, July 16, 2011 7:30 PM

Where: Blue Highway Games
2203 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 282-0540

Hi everyone,

Hike and play outdoors all day and then come and relax and laugh with friends. Lets get together for a games night at Blue Highway Games in Queen Anne this Saturday, July 16th from 7:30 pm-11 pm. We can go out to eat and/or listen to some live music afterwards....let me know in your RSVP if you want to do this so I can look at options!

PLEASE keep your RSVP updated so I can save tables and I know how many players to count on. Please call me at 425.736.3495 if you can't find us.

As a reminder, there are many games to choose from (so you do not have to bring your own games). There is no food allowed in the games shop but drinks in closed containers are okay. Non-messy party favors are welcome!!

I hope to see you there!

Tajar :)

Check it out!