Morgan
user 11124163
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I'm new to Seattle. Just moved up from Portland a few weeks ago. Would love to get out of the city and do some exploring while the weather is still nice. Anyone interested?
Eddie K.
user 18875471
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey Morgan,

I moved out here a few months back from Chicago, the land of flat, but I really want to get into hiking and I'm looking for others to do it with. Don't know your level of experience, but living in the Midwest for 17 years did not do me any favors (so I guess I'm on the lower level), though I'm also a distance runner, so I'm in some sort of physical shape. Let me know if you're game, and when about you're looking to head out for a hike.

By the way, Portland is a cool-ass city. Went there for the first time 3 months ago, loved it.

-Eddie
A former member
Post #: 1
I belong to the Peninsula Wilderness Club. http://www.pwckitsap....­
Take a look at their calendar, and call the event sponsor if you are interested in their trip! Everyone is super friendly.
I do a ton of hiking/backpacking in the Olympic mountains, and some rock climbing out by North Bend.